UNS-1 FMS Simulation (V1.2)
This high fidelity UNS-1 FMS simulation is compatible with most small/medium Jet and turboprop aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator and Prepar3d. This is not a panel gauge that is run inside the simulator, but is a completely stand-alone program. This can be run on your windows desktop, or one of our REAL FMS keypads.
- Does not use MSFS/P3D flight Planner, create, edit, and fly your flightplan right from the FMS!
- Plug and play with Arduino based FMS Keypad
- Holding Patterns (beta)
- Fuel Entry
- Performance analysis (beta)
- Precision Approaches (RNAV, RNP)
- ILS Approaches
- VNAV (coming soon)
- Database available from Navigraph.com
- Nav database lookup
- Dual FMS (coming soon)
- Includes new MFD which displays FMS flight plans
FMS Software Download
(Installation Requires Pre-Purchase)
Please submit payment via PayPal, and within 24 hours you will receive a link to download the software, a license, and instructions on installation.